Friday, February 10, 2012

SWISS DOTS N RIBBONS NAIL ART

So, I am sitting in my craft room and I see a basket of swiss dot ribbon and I think...wow, what a cool nail art design that would make and so here is a tutorial for you.  This is a very easy beginner nail art, so don't be afraid to try it.



Supplies needed:


First, always put a base coat on.  I use Seche Vite Base Coat.  Then paint two coats of White...this will make the colors pop!!



Then paint a diagonal stripe of pink, then leave some space and paint a purple stripe, then a red one and then a pink.  If your nails are longer than keep painting stripes in the continued pattern, but leave enough space after the last stripe for the silver glitter polish.


 Then use your silver glitter polish and fill in the stripes in between the colored stripes, like so:

  
After you have completed the glitter polish, grab your dotting tool and start placing dots on each of the "ribbons"....after the dots dry, put on 2 coats of top coat.  I use Seche Vite Top Coat....When completed, it will look like this:


Here it is completed on one hand:

Come back soon and see my newest nail art designs.....thanks for looking!!






No comments:

Post a Comment